Westchester Cohort (Spring/February Start)
Deadline Extended to January 8, 2021
Lincoln Center Cohort (Fall/August Start)
June 11, 2021
|ESSAYS||Two (2) Required, One (1) Optional|
|LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION||One (1) Required|
|STANDARDIZED TEST SCORES (Optional)||GMAT/GRE or Executive Assessment|
|LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY EXAM (International Applicants)||TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo/PTE|
- The Gabelli School of Business has moved to the BusinessCAS application for all graduate business on-campus degree programs.
- The information in the first three sections of the application can be applied to other graduate business programs who use this application and the fourth section is specific to the Gabelli School of Business degree program you choose to apply to.
- Click here for BusinessCAS guidelines on how to fill out and submit a BusinessCAS application.
- Applications must be submitted online and require a $150 non-refundable application fee.
- International students requiring a visa to study in the United States should apply for the Fall 2020 term by June 11.
Applicants applying to any of the Gabelli School of Business graduate programs are required to hold a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or an equivalent degree from a foreign country (in some cases, this is a three-year degree). If you are submitting your application during your last year (senior year) of your undergraduate program, we will accept and evaluate your application with a copy of your in-progress transcript (all completed terms at the time must be included).
At the time of applying, we require you to upload unofficial transcripts from the institutions where you earned your bachelor’s or master’s degree including any institutions where transfer credits counted toward either an undergraduate or graduate-level degree. If an offer of admission is made, you will need to send us your final official transcript with final grades and degree conferred from your undergraduate university/college prior to the first day of class.
Academic Credentials Verification: Applicants whose undergraduate or graduate studies were taught in a non-United States university are also required to submit an official transcript evaluation of their undergraduate and graduate transcripts. Exceptions are made for institutions in Canada, Australia, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. We will accept evaluations from World Education Services (WES), Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE), or any NACES organization member.
If offered admissions and your college or university releases transcripts through a secure electronic site such as National Student Clearinghouse or Parchment; you can order an official copy of your transcript to be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If electronic delivery is not available, please request that your official transcripts be submitted directly via post, in a sealed envelope, to:
Fordham University Gabelli School of Business
Graduate Admissions Office
45 Columbus Avenue, 4th floor
New York, NY 10023
Essays are an opportunity for applicants to express themselves in areas that may not have been reflected in other portions of the application. Below you can review our degree specific short answer essay questions.