Gabelli Graduate Academic Programs
No matter what your career goal, Fordham has a business program tailored to match it.
How do we make this possible?
Drawing on the depth of expertise of our 127 full-time business faculty members and the breadth and flexibility of myriad graduate business courses, we are able to offer three variants of the MBA program—a full-time cohort M.B.A., Professional M.B.A. (including part-time), and Executive M.B.A.—along with 11 specialized Master of Science programs developed for the business niches that seek today’s student talent. Students who earn a degree in select U.S. government-designated STEM programs may be eligible to apply for a 24-month STEM OPT extension.
Do you have any questions about our academic programs? Request information from our admissions team.
Master of Science Programs
- Applied Statistics and Decision-Making
- Business Analytics
- Online Global Finance
- Information Technology
- Online Management
- Marketing Intelligence
- Media Management
- Quantitative Finance
- Online Strategic Marketing Communications
- Advanced Certificate in Accounting Technology Analytics
- Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics for Managers
- Advanced Certificate in Cybersecurity for Managers
- Advanced Certificate in Leading Sustainable Business