FCLC Honors Programs, Societies, and Awards
Students at Fordham College at Lincoln Center who excel within our rigorous curriculum are recognized for their performance throughout their academic career. These awards and recognitions include The Dean’s List, graduation honors, and various graduation awards.
Qualifying students may receive the following academic honors at Fordham College at Lincoln Center:
- The Dean's List is announced at the beginning of each fall semester.
- Awards are presented at a formal ceremony followed by a reception
- Students must be full-time and must have completed 24 credits or more
- Students must have a 3.600 or better grade point average during the fall and spring semesters.
- Summer courses are not included.
- Students can be named to the Dean's List a maximum of four times over their academic year.
Graduates are awarded the following honors if they attain the requisite cumulative grade point average:
- cum laude - 3.600 average
- magna cum laude - 3.700 average
- summa cum laude - 3.800 average
Prestigious Fellowship Awards
Students interested in applying for prestigious fellowships for graduate study, international study, and service are encouraged to contact an advisor in the Office of Prestigious Fellowships.