Senior Thesis and Capstone Project Grant
The FCLC Senior Thesis/Capstone Project Grant helps to defray expenses incurred by students completing a Senior Thesis Seminar/Capstone Seminar* project for their major.
The grant is awarded by the FCLC Dean’s Office in varying amounts, depending on need. The grant is awarded on a rolling basis, but the below guidelines must be adhered to.
Guidelines and criteria:
- Only FCLC seniors are eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a senior thesis/capstone course required for their Major.
- The funding request must be made only after the student is enrolled in the senior thesis seminar/capstone course (the course must appear on the registration schedule) and has discussed an approved project with their thesis advisor.
- All application items must be submitted (including a thesis advisor/faculty letter of support, and itemized amounts for each requested expense) in order to be considered for this grant.
- The application does not ask for receipts, but there is the expectation that all applicants will adhere to the honor codes of the University.
More application form details.
See past senior theses and projects funded by this grant (You must have a fordham.edu account in order to access).