Ahir Gopaldas is an associate professor of marketing and currently holds the Robert B. McKeon Endowed Chair in Business at the Gabelli School of Business at Fordham University.
His research focuses on social issues in marketing, such as sustainability-oriented marketing, diversity in marketing and the media, best practices in mental health services, and the social impact of new technologies. This research has been published in the Harvard Business Review, Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Marketing, and other marketing research journals.
Professor Gopaldas currently teaches Customer Experience Management, Marketing Principles, and Social Marketing. Prior to his academic career, he worked in finance, marketing, and technology roles at two multinational companies and two start-ups.
His publications can be found at www.ahirgopaldas.com.
- Ph.D., Marketing, York University
- M.B.A., Finance and Marketing, Drexel University
- B.S.E., Systems Engineering, University of Pennsylvania
- Brands and Branding
- Consumer Culture Theory (CCT)
- Customer Experience Management (CXM)
- Transformative Service Research (TSR)
- Qualitative Research Methods