Ahir Gopaldas is the Robert B. McKeon Endowed Chair in Business and an associate professor of marketing at the Gabelli School of Business at Fordham University.
His research focuses on social issues in marketing such as diversity in the media, mental health, sustainability, technology adoption, and the attention economy.
His work has been published in several journals, including Journal of Consumer Research and Journal of Marketing, and received multiple awards, including an American Marketing Association Foundation Hunt-Maynard Award, a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Board Faculty Research Award, and a Dean’s Award for Excellence in Research.
Prior to his academic career, Professor Gopaldas worked in finance, marketing, and technology roles at two multinational companies and two start-ups.
He currently teaches Marketing Principles, Social Marketing, and Customer Journey Design.
His publications can be found at www.ahirgopaldas.com.
- PhD, Marketing, York University
- MBA, Finance and Marketing, Drexel University
- BSE, Systems Engineering, University of Pennsylvania
- Brands and Branding
- Consumer Culture Theory (CCT)
- Customer Experience Management (CXM)
- Transformative Service Research (TSR)
- Qualitative Research Methods