Information, Technology, and Operations
Joined Fordham: 2008
Hughes Hall, Room 512,
441 East Fordham Road,
Bronx, NY 10458
Email: [email protected]
Dongli Zhang is an associate professor in Information, Technology, and Operations at the Gabelli School of Business in New York. She received her Ph.D. in 2009 from the operations and management science department of the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. Her research focuses on quality management, process improvement and culture. She has published in Production and Operations Management, Journal of Operations Management, Decision Sciences and several other academic journals.
- Ph.D.: Operations and Management Science, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- Master's: Management Science and Engineering, Fudan University, China
- Bachelor's: Management Science, Fudan University, China
- Apply behavioral/organizational theories to operations management
- Quality management/Process improvement
- Six Sigma/Lean
- Supply chain management
- Methodologies in empirical research/statistics
- Zhang, D., Linderman, K., Schroeder, R. G. 2014. Customizing Quality Management Practices: A Conceptual and Measurement Framework, Decision Sciences, 45(1): 81-114.
- Zhang, D., Linderman, K., Schroeder, R. G. 2014. Does the Rationale for Implementing Quality Management Practices Matter? Quality Management Journal, 21(2): 65-77.
- Zhang, D., Wu, J. 2014. Achieving Successful Business in China: Assessing the Changing Chinese Culture, Journal of Asia-Pacific Business, 15(4): 307-323.
- Zhang, D., Wu, J. 2014. The Focus of Quality Management Practices: A National Culture Perspective, International Journal of Business and Management, 9(2): 91-102.
- Wu, J., Zhang, D. 2013. Analyzing the Effectiveness of Quality Management Practices in China, International Journal of Production Economics, 144(1): 281-289.
- Zhang, D. 2013. The Revival of Vertical Integration: Strategic Choice and Performance Influences. Journal of Management and Strategy, 4(1): 1-14.
- Zhang, D., Linderman, K., Schroeder, R. G. 2012. The Moderating Role of Contextual Factors on Quality Management Practices, Journal of Operations Management, 30 (1-2):12-23.
- Wu, J., Zhang, D., Schroeder, R. 2011. Customization of Quality Practices: The Impact of Quality Culture, International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, 28(3): 263-279.
- Schroeder, R. G., Linderman, K., Zhang, D. 2005. Evolution of Quality: First Fifty Issues of Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management, 14(4): 468-481.