Accounting and Taxation
Joined Fordham: 2016
140 West 62nd Street, Room 315
New York, NY 10023
Mengjie Huang is an assistant professor of accounting at the Gabelli School of Business. She received her doctoral degree in accounting from the University of Rochester. Her research interests lie in firms’ financial reporting choices, internal firm information quality, the role of accounting information in real decisions, and institutional investors.
Dr. Huang currently teaches Intermediate Accounting I at the undergraduate level.
- PhD: University of Rochester, 2016
- Master’s: University of Rochester, 2013
- Master’s: University of Notre Dame, 2010
- Bachelor’s: Renmin University of China, Beijing, China, 2009
- Corporate disclosure
- Internal information quality
- The role of accounting information in real decisions