Leave and Disability
MetLife administers Fordham’s Leave and Disability Management program, streamlining the claim process by making leave and disability reporting accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on their website, and by offering extended hours by telephone.
Types of leaves administered by MetLife:
- New York State Disability (DBL)
- New York Paid Family Leave (NYPFL)
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA) (Continuous and Intermittent)
- Salary Continuance (Faculty and Administrators only)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)