Commuter Benefit Program - eTRAC
The eTRAC Commuter Benefit Plan allows employees to set aside payroll deductions on a tax-free basis for qualified workplace mass transit expenses to save money.
Full-time Faculty, Administrators, Local 153 and Local 810
Qualifying Commuting Expenses
Must be for mass transit expenses incurred between a residence and place of employment. Mass transit expenses include: Buses, Train, Subways, Ferries, Van Pools
Your monthly election should equal your total monthly mass transit costs to fully fund your commute.The maximum tax-free amount you can contribute is limited by the IRS and subject to change each year. Click here to view current IRS limits. Please note that any amount exceeding the tax-free limits will be taken on an after tax basis.
Once your payroll deductions begin, they will be posted to the corresponding account and will be available for use for qualified workplace commuting expenses.
After you enroll in the Commuter Benefit Program, you will receive the Beniversal Prepaid MasterCard or the eTRAC Prepaid MasterCard for use at qualified mass transit vendors. Follow the instructions below to enroll:
- Click on BenefitResource.com
- At the top of the page, click on Login, then click on Employees to register and create an account.
- To register, you will need the following:
Company Code: fordhamu
Member ID: Your SSN
Personal Info: Name, Date of Birth, Zip Code
Access to email or phone number on file with Benefit Resource.
- Follow prompts to select a new Login ID/Password. A confirmation code will be emailed or sent as a text message.
- From the Dashboard, click on Enrollment/Changes at the bottom left of the screen.
- Click on the Continue Enrollment button next to the plan for which you wish to enroll or make a change.
BRiMobile is your on-the-go account access for viewing balances and recent transactions, as well as submitting claims. Download the BRiMobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
QuickBalance provides instant access to account balance information from any smartphone or web connection. Simply have your card available and call 888-99MYBAL or visit BRiWeb Resource.
- Improper use of funds, for other than workplace commuter expenses, could result in plan restriction or termination.
- Your election(s) of funds will remain in effect until you submit an election change. Check with Fordham Payroll Services ([email protected]) on how and when changes must be submitted.
- Unused cash balances will be carried forward for future qualified commuting expenses.
- Excess cash balances cannot be refunded and can only be used for qualified commuting expenses.
- If you build up a balance, you may temporarily reduce your election to zero dollars ($0) in order to spend down the balance and remain active in the plan.
Benefit Resource Participant Services
Email: [email protected]
Live Chat: To access live chat, access your Participant Account.
Phone: 800-473-9595; Para obtener asistencia en español, llame al 800-473-9595.
Live Chat & Phone Inquiries are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST))
Enterprise Rental Car
Enterprise Rental Car offers Fordham Faculty and Staff a discount on car rentals once you enroll in its Emerald Club program. As an Emerald Club member, you begin earning points toward free rental days.
The personal code for the Enterprise discount is #XZ241Y4.
Emerald Club members also receive 24/7 roadside assistance. Damage waiver and third-party liability protection are included as well. Moreover, Enterprise offers rental car delivery to/from your home or campus and vehicle curbside pickup.
Enterprise has expanded its cleaning protocols to include:
- Enhanced cleaning guidance for vehicles, shuttles and branch locations;
- New branch signage, plus notifications confirming vehicles have been cleaned with particular attention to 20-plus high-touch points; and
- Alignment with the USTA’s Health and Safety Guidelines.
To learn more, please contact:
Regional Business Sales Manager
The University provides parking for Faculty, Administrators, Staff and Visitors on all three campuses. Parking is based on a user fee schedule. Parking is charged each time a vehicle enters campus, unless you obtain an annual permit for daytime or overnight parking from Public Safety.
To apply for a Fordham parking permit, please follow these steps:
- Login to your my.fordham.edu account
- Click on the My Apps tab
- Select “Login to Employee Parking”
- Complete the Parking Application
For more information regarding a parking permit and fees, please visit the Parking Facilities website.
Any further questions about parking, please contact:
Rose Hill - 718-817-2222
Lincoln Center - 212-636-6075
Westchester - 914-367-3333
The Department of University Transportation offers an Intercampus Shuttle for an easy way for Students, Faculty and Staff to travel between the Rose Hill and Lincoln Center campuses.
To view the current schedule and buy tickets visit Ram Van Shuttle.
The University strongly recommends that students and faculty purchase tickets online to maintain the well-being of the passengers.
SOLE Bicycles is offering Fordham employees a 15 percent discount when using the discount code FORDHAM15.
To view the array of available bicycles, visit the SOLE Bicycles website.
Please contact customer service at 844-336-SOLE (7653) available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) or email [email protected].
Zipcar offers Fordham Employees an annual fee discount of at least 50% and waives the application fee for a Zipcar membership. Visit the Zipcar website and search for Fordham University.
Please note that the vendor-related discounts listed above are not University sponsored, so as such they are not intended to be a referral, endorsement, or recommendation.