Concentrations and Secondary Concentrations
Fordham offers more than a dozen ways to make your MBA yours.
Five-course concentrations and three-course secondary concentrations are the way to customize your degree.
- Accounting Concentration
- Communication and Media Management Concentration
- FinTech Concentration
- Finance Concentration
- Information Systems Concentration
- Management Concentration
- Marketing Concentration
- Public Accountancy Concentration
With the exception of Public Accountancy, all primary concentrations can also be pursued as secondary concentrations.
- Blockchain Secondary Concentration
- Corporate Compliance Secondary Concentration
- Electronic Business Secondary Concentration
- Entrepreneurship Secondary Concentration
- Global Sustainability Secondary Concentration
- Healthcare Management Secondary Concentration
- International Business Secondary Concentration
One-on-one meetings with graduate academic advisors will be indispensable as you make decisions about whether to pursue a concentration or secondary concentration and if so, which. Our advisors offer special expertise in navigating requirements and ensuring that your academic program matches your post-MBA plans.