PCS Returning Student Admission Requirements
We are happy to hear you would like to return to PCS! Please follow the readmission requirements below.
- Apply online.
- Upload a Personal Statement (Include what you have been doing since you were last at Fordham, and why you plan to return).
- Provide any transcripts from accredited institutions that you have attended since you were last at Fordham. Order all official transcripts to be sent to the preferred campus address below. If you have studied outside the United States you must also submit a third-party evaluation of your transcript, we use World Education Services - www.wes.org
**Electronic transcripts and test scores may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fordham School of Professional and Continuing Studies
Attention: Office of Admission Rose Hill
441 E Fordham Road, 118 Keating Hall
Bronx, NY 10458
Attention: Office of Admission Lincoln Center
113 W. 60th Street, Room 301
New York, NY 10023
Attention: Office of Admission Westchester
400 Westchester Ave, 2nd Floor
West Harrison, NY 10604
Question about readmission status?
Contact the admissions office of the campus you are reapplying to:
Rose Hill: 718-817-2600
Lincoln Center: 212-636-7333
Steps after you have been readmitted:
- Forgot your username or password? Call technology support at 718-817-3999
- Check for any "Holds" in My.Fordham portal.
- Financial or immunization hold? Call Enrollment Services at 718-817-4900 or email email@example.com
- Schedule a registration appointment with a PCS Dean at the campus you reapply to