Tuition and Fees
All students in Fordham School of Professional and Continuing Studies benefit from a reduced tuition rate-a rate set with the realities of the adult learner in mind. This is more affordable than comparable universities, and considerably less than the full-time day tuition for a Fordham University education.
Please click here for an updated tuition and fee schedule.
*The General University Fee replaces a number of specific fees which some universities assess individually: registration, adding/dropping a course, changing an INComplete or ABSent grade, fee for a computer laboratory course, student accident insurance, student activities fee, graduation, and diploma mailing. At Fordham, no fees beyond this one are charged for these items and services.
**Fordham extends full data access not only to residential students, but to commuting students as well. This includes Email, Library and other university systems, and the Internet.
Financial Aid and Scholarship Assistance
Financial Aid is available for both full- and part-time students. In order to receive financial aid, please complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online at studentaid.gov. For purposes of financial aid, full-time students are those who take 12 or more credits per semester; part-time students take 6 to 11 credits. The Office of Student Financial Services on each campus assists students in identifying programs of grants, scholarships, and loans with which to fund part of their education. They also assist with the application process for Federal Pell Grants, New York State's Tuition Assistance Plan (TAP), Aid to Part-time Students (APTS), Stafford Student Loan Programs, and can provide information on the Hope Scholarship Federal Tax Credit for part-time adult students.
In addition to the availability of these aid and loan programs, Fordham is one of the few universities which offers grant and scholarship funds from its own resources to assist adult learners. In Fordham School of
Professional and Continuing Studies, students can qualify for:
- University Grants-in-Aid ranging from $1,500 to $3,800 annually, based primarily on financial need.
- Dean's Scholarships of $5,000 annually, for newly- admitted students whose prior records and/or performance in the admissions skills assessment demonstrate outstanding promise, regardless of financial need. Scholarships are renewable for up to five years, assuming a B average in at least four courses per year.
- Achievement Awards of $3,500 for continuing students based solely upon class rank for the prior academic year, during which the student must have completed at least four courses.
A number of donation- or grant-funded sources of aid are also available specifically for adult students at
- The Ully Hirsch Scholarship, awarded annually to a student who has demonstrated academic excellence by achieving a 3.0 cumulative GPA after earning at least 24 credits.
- The Tognino Family Scholarship, established by John N. Tognino '75, providing partial scholarship support to a Fordham College of Liberal Studies or Evening College of Business Administration student on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
- The Charlotte W. Newcombe Foundation Scholarships, awarded to woman students who are age 25 or over and who have earned at least 60 credits with a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
And all students in the Fordham School of Professional and Continuing Studies benefit from the tuition rate of $973 per credit-a rate set with the realities of the adult learner in mind. This is more affordable than comparable universities, and considerably less than the full-time day tuition for a Fordham University education.
2022-2023 Academic Year
Undergraduate Programs: $973 per credit
|General Fee (per term)||$90|
|Technology Fee (per term)||$150|
|College at Sixty||$400 per course|
|Credit by Examination||$320|
|Late Payment Fee (monthly)||$15 or 1.5% on outstanding balance, whichever is greater|
|Dance Course - Alvin Ailey (non-major)||$468|
|International Student Service Fee (per term)||$63|
|Life Experience Credit/Portfolio Review Program (1 credit rate)||$973|
General Study Abroad Fees Application Fee $130 to $185 Participation Fee $600 Tuition Premium (Affiliate Programs) $1,897 Program Fees $988 - $4,212 Housing Fees $3,120 to $9,360
Lab Fees Biology, Chemistry, Natural Science, Physics, Psychology, Computer $75 Film Studies $25 Graphic Design $75 Photography $150 Communications $75 Video and Film Production $100
General Pre-Med/Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Fees Committee on Health Professions Fee (1 credit rate) $973
PCS Non-Credit Courses Real Estate Instuite Regular Courses $595 Real Estate Instuite Intensive Courses $995 to 1,995 Management Accounting Preparation Course $595 Digital and Social Media Marketing Program Course $495