Information for Veterans
Fordham is the only New York City university to be among those ranked Best For Vets by Military Times
“I love the atmosphere the professors give each course. They truly explain all the material and PCS has relatively small classes so professors are available when you need them. I believe that's something unique to PCS.“
- Tyler Brown. Economics major, Navy veteran, entrepreneur
Fordham has been ranked as a top Military-Friendly Yellow Ribbon University by Military Times for five consecutive years.
An approved Yellow Ribbon Program university, Fordham guarantees that all tuition and fees are fully covered for admitted veterans, active military, and eligible family members who fall in the VA's maximum benefit category.
Why veterans love Fordham’s School of Professional and Continuing Studies (PCS):
- Fordham is a top-ranked, nationally recognized accredited university
- Generous transfer, prior learning, and life-experience credit policy – up to 75 credits may be transferred
- Small classes and personal guidance and attention
- Active veterans student association with a weekly newsletter.
- Transition workshops and networking opportunities
- Students may take classes at all three campuses (Manhattan, the Bronx, and Westchester, New York)
- PCS offers unlimited Yellow Ribbon seats to qualifying veterans.
Ready to take the next step?
Getting ready for discharge? Read our Checklist for New Student Veterans
Want to learn more about Fordham's veteran community? Check out our veterans website.
If you have any admissions questions, please call Glen Redpath at 212-636-6399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.