Research Opportunities and Upcoming Events
Fordham College at Rose Hill strives to provide undergraduates a diverse array of research opportunities. In addition to strengthening a student's resume and graduate or professional school applications, such experiences expand understanding of a discipline, engender productive mentoring relationships, and encourage the development of analytical and communication skills that are useful in any profession.
Throughout the year, FCRH hosts several events to highlight research taking place on campus. We also sponsor opportunities to expose students to prominent speakers and/or innovative research. Our students actively participate in conferences throughout the country and even internationally as well.
Opportunities for Funding and Professional Development
- FCRH Undergraduate Travel and Research Grants. The deadline for Spring 2019 is November 16, 2018.
- Council on Undergraduate Research Membership. Free for all Fordham University students!
- Council on Undergraduate Research Biology Student Travel Awards
- Council on Undergraduate Research Psychology Student Travel Awards
- Psi Chi, International Honor Society in Psychology, Awards and Grants
- Intramural NIAID Research Opportunities (INRO)
Faculty: Post your Research Opportunity
Upcoming and Future Events
- 6th Annual Bronx Science Consortium Poster Symposium (October 3, 2018, Bronx Zoo).
- FCRH Undergraduate Research Colloquium, "Getting Involved in Research at FCRH", (October 29, 2018 at 1:00 in Keating 206)
- The 30th Greater New York Conference on Behavioral Research. Presentation proposals (300 word abstracts, or full papers) are due by 6 pm Friday, November 2, 2018, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Save the Date! 12th Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium (April 10, 2019, McGinley Ballroom).
If you have any questions regarding our research opportunities or upcoming events, please contact Dr. Rachel Annunziato, Associate Dean for Strategic Initiatives. Our office is available to assist students with fellowship applications as well.