Research Opportunities and Upcoming Events
Fordham College at Rose Hill strives to provide undergraduates a diverse array of research opportunities. In addition to strengthening a student's resume and graduate or professional school applications, such experiences expand understanding of a discipline, engender productive mentoring relationships, and encourage the development of analytical and communication skills that are useful in any profession.
Throughout the year, FCRH hosts several events to highlight research taking place on campus. We also sponsor opportunities to expose students to prominent speakers and/or innovative research. Our students actively participate in conferences throughout the country and even internationally as well.
Opportunities for Funding and Professional Development
- FCRH Undergraduate Travel and Research Grants
- Council on Undergraduate Research Membership. Free for all Fordham University students!
- Council of Undergraduate Research Physics Student Travel Awards
- Council on Undergraduate Research Psychology Student Travel Awards
- Psi Chi, International Honor Society in Psychology, Awards, and Grants
Upcoming and Future Events
- FCRH Summer Grant's Information Session: Thursday, February 6 at 1:00 (Keating 206)
- FCRH Summer Research Grant Deadline: Friday, March 13
- FCRH Symposium Abstract Deadline: Friday, March 27
- Poster & Presentation Preparation Workshop: Monday, April 6 at 1:00 (Keating 206)
If you have any questions regarding our research opportunities or upcoming events, please contact Dr. Rachel Annunziato, Associate Dean for Strategic Initiatives. Our office is available to assist students with fellowship applications as well.