Research Opportunities and Upcoming Events
Fordham College at Rose Hill strives to provide undergraduates a diverse array of research opportunities. In addition to strengthening a student's resume and graduate or professional school applications, such experiences expand understanding of a discipline, engender productive mentoring relationships, and encourage the development of analytical and communication skills that are useful in any profession.
Throughout the year, FCRH hosts several events to highlight research taking place on campus. We also sponsor opportunities to expose students to prominent speakers and/or innovative research. Our students actively participate in conferences throughout the country and even internationally as well.
Opportunities for Funding and Professional Development
- FCRH Undergraduate Travel and Research Grants
- Council on Undergraduate Research Membership. Free for all Fordham University students!
- Council of Undergraduate Research Physics Student Travel Awards
- Council on Undergraduate Research Psychology Student Travel Awards
- Psi Chi, International Honor Society in Psychology, Awards, and Grants
Upcoming and Future Events
- FCRH Research Grants are back! The deadline for summer 2021 submissions is Monday, March 15. Please see this link for more information.
- We will hold our first information session about summer grants on Monday, February 8 at 1:00 via Zoom. Please stay tuned for an email to all FCRH students.
- Please save the date for our 14th annual Undergraduate Research Symposium, to be held on Wednesday, May 5 as a hybrid event.
- The abstract deadline to present a poster or talk at the Symposium is Wednesday, April 7. Projects from faculty-mentored research, independent research, and coursework are welcome. We can't wait to celebrate you- with you!
If you have any questions regarding our research opportunities or upcoming events, please contact Dr. Rachel Annunziato, Associate Dean for Strategic Initiatives. Our office is available to assist students with fellowship applications as well.