140 West 62nd Street
140 West 62nd Street is business education’s address at Lincoln Center.
This newly renovated, 130,000-square-foot building was designed to unite the Gabelli School of Business community—undergraduate and graduate, students and faculty—around the school’s mission of business leadership that can change the world.
In 140 West 62nd, you will find:
Gabelli School of Business spaces
- One of the most high-tech, polished trading rooms you’ve ever seen. This is where you’ll find the Bloomberg data terminal you need for your finance project.
- Academic advising for undergraduates and graduate students. Need guidance on which courses to take? Just ask.
- The Career Development Center. Industry-specific job-search advice for master’s students is an appointment away.
- The Innovation Lab, a fun, high-energy workspace for students who want to use business approaches to solve some of the biggest problems facing society.
- High-tech classrooms that seat anywhere from 35 to 125 students.
- Conference rooms galore—and not just for use by faculty and administrators. Reserve a room online to meet with your classmates.
- Your professors’ offices. Attending office hours, getting help on an assignment, or asking a question is literally around the corner.
Shared University-wide spaces
- The three-story Quinn Library, housing the books, periodicals, and online databases that will fuel your academic inquiry.
- An event space for undergraduate student clubs. Bring 149 of your closest friends.
- Campus Ministry offices and an interfaith gathering space. Everyone is welcome here.
- A branch of the popular chain Argo Tea. Have a chai overlooking the garden.
- Direct access to the outdoor plaza, where you can study or socialize amid some noteworthy bronze statuary.
- Career Services and Dean of Students offices for the Lincoln Center campus.
With the opening of 140 West 62nd Street, business at Fordham became visible in the Manhattan landscape in a whole new way.