Skip to main content

Internal Transfer Policy

Internal transfer students are considered as current matriculated Fordham University students who want to transfer from one Fordham school or college to another.

Undergraduate students who are enrolled in the School of Professional and Continuing Studies (PCS) must complete a minimum of 24 credits as a PCS student before they will be given the authorization to transfer to Fordham College at Rose Hill, Fordham College at Lincoln Center or the Gabelli School of Business.

In PCS, we believe that students are most successful in the pursuit of a degree when they are well-prepared for that field of study. Students requesting an internal transfer must first meet with their PCS advising Dean to review their academic standing and to discuss the transfer procedures.

Each division at Fordham University defines its own policies regarding internal transfers. PCS students are therefore subject to the policies of the college/school to which they will be transferring.

Additional Information on transferring to FCRH, FCLC, or the Gabelli School