Master of Science in Real Estate Development (MSRED)
The 36-credit Master of Science in Real Estate Development focuses on the specialized legal, financial, analytical, and project-based professional knowledge and skills required in the multidisciplinary, creative, and entrepreneurial world of real estate development.
For more information, call 212-636-7626 or email email@example.com.
NO GMAT / GRE required.
- Core curriculum addressing the most important elements of real estate development legal issues, economics, market analysis, finance, construction methods and materials, pre-construction planning and design, entitlements, zoning, investment analysis, and feasibility analysis. (27 credits)
- Elective program allowing students to immerse themselves in specialized topics of their choice (6 credits)
- Capstone project, offering students the opportunity to apply what they have learned in a real-world setting using professional-quality practices (3 credits)
- Part- and full-time options.
- Taught by top real estate professionals working in the field
- Professional networking opportunities; in class, on building and site tours, at industry events and through Fordham’s vast and loyal alumni network
- Interact with MSRE and MSCM students
- Mentorship program
- Internship opportunities
- Fordham Real Estate Institute Student Association
- Student Ambassadors available; meet with a current REI graduate student for additional insight
- Electives to meet your career advancement goals
- Flexible credit-transfer options
- MSRED-Advanced Certificate credential options
- Classes offered at Fordham’s Lincoln Center Midtown Manhattan campus
- REI Alumni | Forever Fordham Graduate Course Audit privileges upon graduation
Tuition, Fees, and Transfer Policies
- $1,395 per credit
- $70 application fee
- Up to 6 credits may be transferred from an Accredited MS in Real Estate program (subject to the REI Director’s approval), reducing the number of credits needed to graduate
- Up to 9 additional credits may be waived if the coursework matches exactly with our MSRED. However, this will not reduce the number of credits needed to graduate. Students may elect to take different MSRED courses in their place, but the total number of credits needed to graduate will not be reduced. All transfers are subject to approval.
- Non-Matriculated Option: If you wish to apply as a non-matriculated student, simply check off "non-degree" on the MSRED application. You may take up to 6 graduate credits as a non-matriculated student.