REI Student Experience
At the Fordham Real Estate Institute, graduate students have the opportunity to:
- Develop direct connections with top real estate and construction professionals and firms.
- Participate in exceptional field experiences. With its high concentration of America’s office buildings, hotels, apartment buildings, and development and construction activity, NYC and its environs offer extensive opportunities for beyond-the-classroom learning.
- Access the remarkable concentration of NYC real estate-related investment activity, including private equity firms, REITs, institutional investors and their intermediaries.
- Access the NY construction industry - one of the largest industries in NYC and NY State that employs thousands and directly supports communities through affordable housing, school, healthcare, life science, and public works projects.
- Network with top industry organizations and professional trade groups.
- Develop direct connections with the wealth of NYC not-for-profit groups that touch the real estate and construction industry in fields such as environmental sustainability and affordable housing.