Real Estate Institute Application
The Admissions Process
Fordham PCS utilizes a holistic or “whole file” admissions approach in reviewing applications for matriculation into its degree and advanced certificate programs. This approach helps ensure the consideration of a wide range of applicant qualities, and takes into account a broad base of evidence in rendering admissions decisions. If you need help, please email us at [email protected] or call 212-636-7333.
We accept students on a rolling basis, therefore applications are reviewed as they are submitted. While the start date of classes is the deadline for any given semester, the preferred deadline for fall admission is June 1 and for spring admission is November 1. International applicants are strongly encouraged to apply by April 1 for fall admission and October 15 for Spring admission.
Our application system allows you to enter multiple times to add, edit and upload various documents to your record. We help you track your progress by sending you reminders throughout the way. If you need help, please email us at [email protected] or call 212-636-7333.
Create an account to start a new application
Log in to continue an application
Here’s what you’ll need for a Master’s Degree application:
- Official undergraduate transcript(s) from an accredited university:
- Please order your official transcripts to be electronically sent to [email protected]. If your institution only offers mailed copies, please send them to:
- Fordham University
School of Professional and Continuing Studies - The school name is very important!
113 W. 60th St. Room 301
New York, NY 10023
- Note: We can make an admissions decision using your unofficial undergraduate transcript, but we will need an official transcript prior to enrollment decision.
- Resume or CV
- Personal Statement:Tell us about your decision to pursue a master’s degree at the Fordham Real Estate Institute. How will this degree help you to achieve both your short-term and long-term goals? What skills will you combine with this degree to achieve them? Please be sure to address each part of the question. We recommend a length of approximately 500 words
- Two letters of recommendation:These may be academic or professional references. The system will request contact information for links to be sent to the reference provider, or you may upload them yourself.
- Optional GMAT test scores. The GMAT is waived for the MSRE and is NOT required for the MSRED, MSCM.
Here's what you'll need for an Advanced Graduate Certificate application:
- Official undergraduate transcript(s) from an accredited university (see note above)
- Resume or CV
- Personal Statement (See note above)
For non-matriculated students, we only need an official undergraduate transcript and the completed application.
For students applying to the bachelor's in real estate program, use the undergraduate application for the School of Professional and Continuing Studies.