Master of Science in Construction Management (MSCM)
Choose Your Program Format
- Evening Hybrid: Study with asynchronous online classes and in-person evening classes in NYC | Full time or part time | Fall and Spring entry
- 100% in-person: Complete the program on-site at Lincoln Center NYC | Full time or part time | Fall and Spring entry
- 100% online: Complete the program through the convenience of online courses | Full time or part time | Fall and Spring entry
In-person evening courses held at the Fordham Lincoln Center Campus in Midtown Manhattan, NYC
- World-class faculty
- Small class sizes
- NYC-based with a global application
- Includes site visits to major development projects in New York City
- Mentorship Program and other professional networking opportunities
- MSCM-Advanced Certificate options
- REI Alumni | Forever Fordham Graduate Course Audit privileges upon graduation
- Rolling admissions
- GMAT/GRE waived
Tuition and Fees
- 30 credits
- Tuition Cost: $1,551 per credit
- Fees: $150 per semester
Master of Science in Construction Management Curriculum
- Core curriculum addresses the most important elements of construction contracts, methods and materials, cost estimating, scheduling, bidding strategies, financial management, preconstruction project planning, project delivery, and negotiation (18 credits)
- Elective program allows students to immerse themselves in specialized topics of their choice (6 credits)
- Capstone project offers students the opportunity to apply what they have learned in a real-world setting using professional-quality practices (3 credits)
For a full list of curriculum and requirements for the MSCM program, visit the academic bulletin.
Tuition, Fees and Transfer Policies
- Up to 6 credits may be transferred from an accredited MS in Construction Management program (subject to the REI Director’s approval).
- Up to 9 additional credits may be waived if the coursework matches exactly with our MSCM. However, this will not reduce the number of credits needed to graduate. Students may elect to take different MSCM courses in their place, but the total number of credits needed to graduate will not be reduced. All transfers are subject to approval.
Non-Matriculated Option: If you wish to apply as a non-matriculated student, simply check off "non-degree" on the MSCM application. You may take up to 6 graduate credits as a non-matriculated student.