Collaborative MS in Finance
The collaborative Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program is made possible by global partnerships between Fordham University and several select international schools.
This unique program dates from 2010, when Fordham launched it in collaboration with Peking University’s Beijing International MBA (BiMBA). It has since expanded worldwide.
Students from these partner schools complete some of their coursework at their home institutions, taught by faculty drawn from Fordham and its collaborating partners.
As part of the program, they then spend several weeks in New York. In addition to taking classes, the program includes on-site meetings. In the past, these have included Nasdaq, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Morgan Stanley, Bloomberg HQ, and the United Nations.
Students can only apply to the collaborative MSF through their home institution. For more information, please contact Liza Wynns, assistant director for new partnerships and external programs, at [email protected], or Michael Cheah, program director, at [email protected].
At their home schools, students must complete four foundation courses that give them a strong foundation across the subjects of corporate finance, accounting, investment principles, economics, financial markets, and financial modeling. The four courses that cover these topics are determined by the home institutions and may vary depending on the specific partner school.
- GF 7001 Global Financial Markets
- GF 7002 Contemporary Issues in Global Finance
- GF 7004 Global Equity Portfolio Management
- GF 7050 Machine Learning for Finance
- GF 7006 Global Risk Management
- GF 7007 Raising Capital and Investing in Global Financial Markets
For descriptions of all courses listed above, see the Academic Bulletin.
- Alberto Hurtado University (UAH), Santiago, Chile
- Antwerp Management School (AMS) Antwerp, Belgium
- Bogazici University, Istanbul, Turkey
- China University of Technology (CUTE), Taipei, Taiwan
- Deusto, Bilbao, Spain
- Faculty of Economics, Finance and Administration (FEFA), Belgrade, Serbia
- FuJen Catholic University, New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai, India
- LUISS Guido Carli (LUISS), Rome, Italy
- National Chiao Tung University (NCTU), Hsinchu, Taiwan
- National Chung Hsing University (NCHU), Minxiong, Taiwan
- National Taiwan University (NTU), Taipei City, Taiwan
- National Taiwan University College of Management, Taipei City, Taiwan
- Peking University-BiMBA, Beijing, China
- Providence University, Taichung, Taiwan
- SDA Bocconi, Milan, Italy
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE), Shanghai, China
- Southeast University (SEU), Nanjing, China
- Supérieure des Sciences Commerciales d'Angers (ESSCA), Angers, France
- Symbiosis, Pune, India
- Universidad Católica del Uruguay, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Universidad Cattolica de S. Cuore, Milan, Italy
- Universidad EAFIT, Medellín, Colombia
- Universidad Fundepos, San Jose, Costa Rica
- USTC, Anhuei, China
- Wuhan University, Hubei, China
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB), Bhubaneswar, India Ecole
- Xiamen University, Xiamen, China
- XLRI-Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur, India