Psychological Assessment Services
- Contact the center for information and an intake coordinator will assist you.
- If services can be rendered at the center, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment. A confirmation letter will be sent at this time.
- First session includes the initial consultation and intake interview.
- Typically there are two or three assessment sessions.
- Conference includes a discussion of results and recommendations.
- A comprehensive psycho-educational report is provided within two weeks after the conference.
Psychological and Testing Services
Comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations, including:
- Assessment of cognitive, achievement, behavioral, personality, and neuropsychological (e.g., attention, executive functions) functioning
- Consultation with teachers, tutors, and other professionals
- Written report
- Psycho-educational consultation
Individual counseling services for children, adolescents, and adults, including:
- Intake process with feedback
- Ongoing individual counseling sessions using evidence-based practices
$2200 - Comprehensive Neuropsychological Evaluation
Assessment of cognitive, achievement, neuropsychological (e.g., attention, executive functions, memory, learning), and social-emotional functioning
These fees include intake interview, all testing, consultation with other professionals, school visit, conference, and written report.
Please note that we do not accept insurance but provide an invoice for reimbursement purposes.