Advisor: Assistant Dean Gabriella Brown (email@example.com)
Chapter website: http://www.ascendleadership.org/?stufordham
Become an Ascend member
Overview: Ascend is a premier nonprofit professional association that enables its members, corporate partners, and the community to realize the leadership potential of Pan-Asians in global corporations.
Ascend reaches 13,000 people with 37 professional and student chapters located in major business hubs and on university campuses. Membership is open to individuals of all ethnicities and business backgrounds.
The group’s services include mentoring programs, leadership training sessions, networking events, résumé workshops, mock interviews, other professional development events and more.
- Fall kickoff with Jerry Hsieh, New York Metro Ascend board member, and EY senior consultant
- Goldman Sachs information session
- Diversity Spotlight Series events with PwC, Deloitte, EY, KPMG and Grant Thornton
- Are You Smarter Than a Grant Thorntoner?
- Office visit at Morgan Stanley
- New York Metro Ascend picnic at Central Park
- Target recruiting presentation
- Mentoring circle at Deloitte’s New York City headquarters
- Résumé workshop with career advisor Tara Naughton