Posters and Visual Aides
- Posters should be no larger than 3' x 4' (landscape or portrait) and will be assigned to either an easel or a table for display.
- Presenters will be provided with a 3' x 4' cardboard tri-fold poster board on which they may either mount multiple-sheets or use for supporting a single-sheet poster. These poster boards will be available in LL 804 beginning March 15th
- Students who need power source should contact FCLC_Research@fordham.edu.
- Summarize the research, stating its thesis, argument, purpose, and method
- Set forth the evidence in support or in contradiction of the thesis
- Discuss the larger significance of the research