Fordham is a spectacular place to engage in research with impact, to teach business, and to develop career-transforming relationships. Faculty members have access to a suite of advantages that is not replicated in quite the same way at any other U.S. university. These include:
- Ability to collaborate with outstanding colleagues at Fordham and at top New York City institutions
- Ability to teach at both undergraduate and graduate levels
- Proximity to the world commercial center of New York City
- Strong support for faculty research
- Mentorship roles for original student research
- Jesuit tradition focused on collaboration and inquiry
Research and teaching are balanced priorities at Fordham. Reduced teaching loads, summer support and pre-tenure sabbaticals are offered to ensure that tenure-track professors have adequate time for research. Faculty are actively encouraged to participate in academic conferences, practitioner conferences, workshops and further coursework that will enhance their skills in the classroom.
Fordham business faculty members enjoy a healthy amount of self-government. Each discipline-specific area sets its own standards for what defines research with impact, what constitutes excellence in classroom instruction, and how professors should meet Fordham's expectation for service: to students, to colleagues and to the broader academic community.
Business instructors who are interested in learning more about joining the Fordham business faculty are encouraged to read the faculty values statement and to reach out to Dean Rapaccioli or the appropriate area chair using the contact details below. We always are seeking to meet talented, driven individuals who can make valuable contributions to our academic community.
- Accounting and Taxation: Haim Mozes — email@example.com
- Communication and Media Management: John Fortunato — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance and Business Economics: Steve Raymar — email@example.com
- Information Systems: Robert Chiang — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Law and Ethics: Elizabeth Cosenza — email@example.com
- Marketing: Sertan Kabadayi — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operations: Jinhui Wu — email@example.com
- Leading People and Organizations: Victor Borun — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategy and Statistics: Benjamin Cole — email@example.com