Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE)
Invest in Your Future
Evening and weekend offerings, full- or part-time
This program offers fall, spring, or summer enrollment.
For more information, call 212-636-7626 or email email@example.com.
Fordham’s 36-credit Master of Science in Real Estate program provides real estate professionals with a thorough understanding of the multidisciplinary real estate field. This M.S. program focuses on the finance and investment aspects of real estate while offering students the opportunity to develop skills in other areas of the industry that are important for their individual careers.
Special Application Deadlines for International Students: SPRING 2019 application deadline is Nov. 1, 2018. FALL 2019 application deadline is May 1, 2019.
- Core curriculum addressing the most important elements of real estate finance, investment, development, and management (21 credits)
- Flex core of subjects aligned with each student’s career aspirations (6 credits)
- Elective program allowing students to immerse themselves in specialized topics of their choice (6 credits)
- Capstone project, offering students the opportunity to apply what they've learned in a real-world setting using professional-quality practices (3 credits)
- Can be completed in one year of full-time study
- Taught by top real estate professionals working in the field
- Professional networking opportunities; in class, at industry events and through Fordham’s vast and loyal alumni network
- Mentorship program
- Internship opportunities
- Fordham Real Estate Student Association
- Electives to meet your career advancement goals
- Flexible credit-transfer options
- GMAT waiver for Fordham Real Estate Institute certificate holders
- Classes offered at Fordham’s Lincoln Center and Westchester campuses
Tuition, Fees and Transfer Policies
- $1,295 per credit
- $70 application fee
- Up to 12 credits may be transferred from an Accredited MS in Real Estate program (subject to the REI Director’s approval)
- Fordham REI Certificate Holders are eligible to apply for advanced standing status