Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE)
Invest in Your Future
For more information, call 212-636-7626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 36-credit Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE) degree provides a comprehensive understanding of the multidisciplinary real estate field. This M.S. program presents a broad study of the finance, investment, development, and asset management aspects of real estate while offering students the opportunity to develop skills in other areas of the industry that are important for their individual careers.
Admissions is on a rolling basis; applications are reviewed as they are received. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to be able to register for classes and apply for financial aid if needed.
NO GMAT / GRE required for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021.
- Core curriculum addressing the most important elements of real estate finance, investment, development, and asset management (21 credits)
- Flex core of subjects aligned with each student’s career aspirations (6 credits)
- Elective program allowing students to immerse themselves in specialized topics of their choice (6 credits)
- Capstone project, offering students the opportunity to apply what they've learned in a real-world setting using professional-quality practices (3 credits)
- Part- and full-time options. The program can be completed in as little as one year of full-time study
- Taught by top real estate professionals working in the field
- Professional networking opportunities; in class, on building and site tours, at industry events and through Fordham’s vast and loyal alumni network
- Mentorship program
- Internship opportunities
- Fordham Real Estate Institute Student Association
- Student Ambassadors available; meet with a current REI graduate student for additional insight
- Electives to meet your career advancement goals
- Flexible credit-transfer options
- MSRE-Graduate Certificate credential options
- Classes offered at Fordham’s Lincoln Center Midtown Manhattan campus
- REI Alumni | Forever Fordham Graduate Course Audit privileges upon graduation
Tuition, Fees and Transfer Policies
- $1,385 per credit
- $70 application fee
- Up to 6 credits may be transferred from an Accredited MS in Real Estate program (subject to the REI Director’s approval), reducing the number of credits needed to graduate
- Up to 9 additional credits may may be waived if the coursework matches exactly with our MSRE. However, this will not reduce the number of credits needed to graduate. Students may elect to take different MSRE courses in their place, but the total number of credits needed to graduate will not be reduced. All transfers are subject to approval.
- Fordham REI Professional Certificate Holders are eligible for a GMAT waiver
- Non-Matriculated Option: If you wish to apply as a non-matriculated student, simply check off "non-degree" on the MSRE application. You may take up to 6 graduate credits as a non-matriculated student.