Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE)
Choose Your Program Format
- Daytime Hybrid: Study with asynchronous online classes and five short daytime intensive residencies in NYC | Full time (1 year) | Summer entry only
- Evening Hybrid: Study with asynchronous online classes and in-person evening classes in NYC | Full time or part time | Fall and Spring entry
- 100% in-person: Complete the program on-site at Lincoln Center NYC | Full time or part time | Fall and Spring entry
- 100% online: Complete the program through the convenience of online courses | Full time or part time | Fall and Spring entry
In-person daytime intensives and evening courses held at the Fordham Lincoln Center Campus in Midtown Manhattan, NYC
- World-class faculty
- Small class sizes
- NYC-based with a global application
- Includes site visits to major development projects in New York City
- Mentorship program and other professional networking opportunities
- Fordham Real Estate Institute Student Association
- MSRE-Advanced Certificate credential options
- REI Alumni | Forever Fordham Graduate Course Audit privileges upon graduation
- Rolling admissions
- GMAT/GRE waived
Tuition and Fees
- 36 credits
- Tuition Cost: $1,551 per credit
- Fees: $150 per semester
Master of Science in Real Estate Curriculum
- Core curriculum addresses the most important elements of real estate finance, investment, legal issues, economics, market analysis, and negotiation. (21 credits)
- Flex core curriculum allows students to choose their intended career focus including real estate development, portfolio management, credit analysis and underwriting, and asset management (6 credits).
- Elective program allows students to immerse themselves in specialized topics of their choice (6 credits)
- Capstone project offers students the opportunity to apply what they have learned in a real-world setting using professional-quality practices (3 credits)
For a full list of curriculum and requirements for the MSRE program, visit the academic bulletin.
- Up to 6 credits may be transferred from an accredited MS in Real Estate program (subject to the REI Director’s approval).
- Up to 9 additional credits may be waived if the coursework matches exactly with our MSRE. However, this will not reduce the number of credits needed to graduate. Students may elect to take different MSRE courses in their place, but the total number of credits needed to graduate will not be reduced. All transfers are subject to approval.
- Non-Matriculated Option: If you wish to apply as a non-matriculated student, simply check off "non-degree" on the MSRE application. You may take up to 6 graduate credits as a non-matriculated student.
For more information, call 212-636-7626 or email [email protected].