Master of Science in Construction Management (MSCM)
For more information, call 212-636-7626 or email email@example.com.
The 30-credit Master of Science in Construction Management prepares you to lead construction
projects of all types using the latest specialized knowledge and skills.
NO GMAT/GRE required.
A 30-credit Master of Science in Construction Management
Core Courses: 18 Credits
- Construction Contracts, Claims and Dispute Resolution
- Construction Methods and Materials
- Construction Scheduling and Impact Analysis
- Construction Cost Estimating and Bidding Strategies
- Pre-Construction Project Planning and Development
- Construction Project Delivery
- Construction Financial Management
Elective Courses: 9 Credits
Applied Capstone Project: 3 Credits
- Core curriculum addressing the most important elements of construction contracts, methods and materials, estimating, scheduling, preconstruction project planning, project delivery, negotiation and risk and financial management (18 credits)
- Elective program allowing students to immerse themselves in specialized topics of their choice (9 credits)
- Capstone project, offering students the opportunity to apply what they have learned in a real-world setting using professional-quality practices (3 credits)
- Part- and full-time options. The program can be completed in as little as one year of full-time study
- Taught by top construction professionals working in the field
- Professional networking opportunities; in class, on building and site tours, at industry events, and through Fordham’s vast and loyal alumni network
- Mulitple scholarship opportunities
- Fordham Real Estate Institute Student Association
- Electives to meet your career advancement goals
- Flexible credit-transfer options
- MSCM-Advanced Certificate credential options
- Classes offered online and at Fordham’s Lincoln Center campus
- REI Alumni | Forever Fordham Graduate Course Audit privileges upon graduation
Tuition, Fees, and Transfer Policies
- $1,385 per credit
- $70 application fee
- Up to 6 credits may be transferred from an Accredited MS in Construction management program (subject to the REI Director’s approval), reducing the number of credits needed to graduate
- Up to 9 additional credits may be waived if the coursework matches exactly with our MSCM. However, this will not reduce the number of credits needed to graduate. Students may elect to take different MSCM courses in their place, but the total number of credits needed to graduate will not be reduced. All transfers are subject to approval.
- Non-Matriculated Option: If you wish to apply as a non-matriculated student, simply check off "non-degree" on the MSCM application. You may take up to 6 graduate credits as a non-matriculated student.