Advanced Placement Institutes
Details* for APSI 2018 are currently being updated for the website. Thank you for your patience.
Contact Dr. Anthony Cancelli, Director, at APInstitutes@fordham.edu, with questions about the 2018 AP® Summer Institutes.
The Graduate School of Education at Fordham University offers summer institutes for teachers of Advanced Placement® high school courses at its Lincoln Center Campus.
- All institutes are taught by experienced teachers of AP® and are endorsed by the College Board®.
- Three graduate credits are available per institute.
- View schedules and descriptions.*
All institutes are held at Fordham University's Lincoln Center Campus:
113 West 60th Street
New York, New York 10023
- Calculus (AB and Review; AB; and BC)
- Computer Science Principles
- Economics: Micr and Macro
- English Language
- English Literature
- European History
- French Language
- Human Geography
- Italian Language and Culture
- Physics C
- Spanish Language
- Spanish Literature
- U.S. Government
- U.S. History
- World History
*College Board®, AP®, Advanced Placement Program® and Pre-AP® are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.