Advanced Placement Institutes
Contact Dr. Anthony Cancelli, Director, at APInstitutes@fordham.edu with questions about the 2017 AP Institutes.
The Graduate School of Education at Fordham University offers summer institutes for teachers of Advanced Placement High School courses at its Lincoln Center Campus.
- All institutes are taught by experienced teachers of AP and are endorsed by the College Board.
- Three graduate credits are available per institute.
- View schedules and descriptions.
- Online Registration Coming Soon
All institutes are held at Fordham University's Lincoln Center Campus at
113 West 60th Street
New York, New York 10023
- Calculus (AB and Review; AB; and BC)
- Computer Science Principles
- Economics: Micr and Macro
- English Language
- English Literature
- European History
- French Language
- Human Geography
- Italian Language and Culture
- Physics C
- Spanish Language
- Spanish Literature
- U.S. Government
- U.S. History
- World History
*College Board®, AP*, Advanced Placement Program* and Pre-AP* are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.