Advanced Placement Institutes Sessions
IMPORTANT NOTE: Because of COVID-19 and our broader concern for the wellbeing of our campus community, all AP® Summer Institute sessions will be held remotely for the Summer 2020. There will be NO face-to-face summer sessions here at Fordham. All institutes are taught by experienced teachers of AP® and are endorsed by the College Board®. Three graduate credits are available per institute.
In order to register, you will be required to create or log into your personal College Board® account via CVENT. Click on the links below to access and register for the dates that interest you. The registration links are organized by session dates. Registration may also be completed via College Board's AP® Central Professional Development Event Calendar.
- June 28 - July 1, 2021 registration
- July 6 – 9, 2021 registration
- July 12 -16, 2021 registration
- AP Capstone – Research and Seminar Tracks (July 26-30)
Registration for Scholarship Recipients
All College Board® APSI scholarship recipients must register as scholarship recipients to be eligible to use scholarship funds.This is a payment option when participants register on CVENT.
The teacher needs to confirm with the College Board® that they accept the scholarship and submit a completed W-9 form to the College Board® for taxes as they specified. College Board® will then issue a confirmation awardee email to the recipient. Otherwise, the scholarship is not awarded. Recipients should forward the email confirmation from the College Board® APSI Director Matthew A. Sawh, email@example.com , for processing within Fordham.
- AP Capstone - Research and Seminar Tracks (July 26-30)
- Biology (July 12-16)
- Calculus (AB: July 12-16; BC: July 6-9)
- Computer Science Principles (July 6-9)
- Economics: Micro and Macro (July 6-9)
- English Language (June 28-July 1)
- English Literature (July 12-16)
- European History (July 6-9)
- Spanish Literature (July 6-9)
- Statistics (July 12-16)
- U.S. Government and Politics (June 28-July 1)
- U.S. History (July 6-9)
- World History (June 28-July 1)