Skip to main content

University-Sponsored Travel

Travel Registry

All faculty (and staff) participating in Fordham sponsored international travel, must enroll in the Department of State's Smart Traveler Enrollment Program, and in Fordham's Travel Registry.

View the Travel Policy

International Health Insurance

Fordham Faculty and Staff can purchase an affordable short-term international health insurance plan from the University's study abroad health and travel insurance provider. Additional information can be found on this website.

In an emergency, please contact Fordham's Office of Public Safety at 1-718-817-2222.