Enrollment Process After Admission
Admitted students deposit online by logging into their applicant portal at admission.fordham.edu/status. Once logged in, students should:
- Complete the Enrollment Form found under the section “Reply Forms.” After the form is submitted, a new link for making the deposit will appear.
- Click on the deposit link and pay the appropriate amount. Admitted students should refer to their admission letter for deposit amounts and deadlines. Please note that if you were admitted with housing, you must pay a housing deposit in addition to your enrollment deposit. The housing deposit must be paid to secure on-campus housing.
Upon completion of the deposit, students will receive an email confirmation of official enrollment.
There are limited merit scholarships available for transfer students. If eligible, this will be indicated in your financial aid award letter. You do not need to apply for consideration of merit scholarships.
Fordham offers need-based financial aid to qualified U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens. In order to qualify, applicants must submit all forms below by the financial aid deadline. Applications for financial aid received after the posted deadline will be considered for aid after those filed by the deadline.
- Federal Aid Application: To be considered for federal aid you must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). When your Student Aid Report (SAR) is received, confirm that all information is correct and that Fordham University is listed. If corrections are needed use "How to Correct or Update Your FAFSA® Form."
- Institutional Aid Applications: To be considered for institutional aid you must file both the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the College Scholarship Services "CSS PROFILE" form.
- State Aid Application: New York State Residents must file a New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Application. The student will receive an award certificate from NYSHESC. Fordham University must be listed on the award certificate. If Fordham University is not listed on the certificate, a TAP Change Form must be completed.
The Office of Student Financial Services will provide an admitted student with their financial aid package as soon as it is available. If your enrollment deposit deadline is prior to receiving your financial aid package, you may request a deposit extension by contacting the Office of Undergraduate Admission at [email protected].
Students can find out what credits will transfer by contacting the dean indicated in their admission letter. Students who have previously completed coursework at international universities must have their transcripts or mark sheets evaluated by WES before contacting the dean. This can be done before or after depositing.
Students can make an appointment with the dean of their respective college to be advised and learn about the registration process.
Students who have been offered a housing spot may follow up with the Office of Residential Life.
Students who were not accepted with housing can follow up with the Office of Residential Life and sign up on the housing waitlist.
Spring 2023 Entry
Friday, January 13, 2023: Mandatory Orientation for Transfers
Tuesday, January 17, 2023: First Day of Classes
*The Office of Residential Life will provide instructions regarding move-in dates and times for on-campus residents.
Fall 2023 Entry
Sunday, August 27, 2023: Move-In Day for On-Campus Residents
Sunday, August 27 - Tuesday, August 29, 2023: Mandatory Orientation for Transfers
Wednesday, August 30, 2022: First Day of Classes