More Than Just Old-School Beauty
The birthplace of hip-hop. The home of the New York Yankees. Green. Gothic. A place for you to grow.
We may not be what you’re expecting from New York City - our 85-acre campus is bordered on two sides by the amazing, lush New York Botanical Garden, and the Wildlife Conservation Society’s 265-acre Bronx Zoo is across the street.
A classic campus tucked into the Bronx
Our neighborhood in the North Bronx, where you’ll find our Rose Hill campus, is rich with history, diversity, culture, and local flavor.
Just walk down Fordham Road and find good, cheap eats, a comic book, or a new pair of sneakers. Go check out the real Little Italy on Arthur Avenue. Looking for the hustle and bustle of the city? Hop on a subway and emerge in the middle of Manhattan. We’re every bit a part of Gotham.
Two Colleges. One Campus.
Fordham College at Rose Hill
A thriving liberal arts college with all the benefits of a larger research university and the resources of New York City. FCRH provides a traditional college experience with a modern point of view: that by enriching our students—mind, body, and spirit—we are supporting not just learners but knowledge creators.
- Intellectual rigor meets creative expression in our English major, where you'll learn critical interpretation and communication skills.
- Read the story of life on Earth as it’s written in our molecules, cells, creatures, and environment in our Biological Sciences program.
- Understand the complex interactions of economics, politics, and cultures driving our world through our interdisciplinary International Political Economy major.
Gabelli School of Business at Rose Hill
Gabelli School students at Rose Hill pursue fields like business administration, finance, marketing, and accounting. The curriculum emphasizes business with a purpose—not only to generate profits but benefits for people around the world.
- Take a deep dive into the financial industry by combining a Business Administration major with a primary concentration in Finance and a secondary concentration in Fintech.
- Our Information Systems major will teach you how to solve business problems by harnessing the power of technology.
- Get a modern look at a well-established field through our Public Accounting major with a primary concentration in Sustainability Reporting.
- African and African American Studies
- American Studies
- Applied Accounting and Finance
- Art History
- Biological Sciences
- Business Administration
- Classical Civilization
- Classical Languages
- Comparative Literature
- Computer Science
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- French and Francophone Studies
- General Science
- German Language and Literature
- German Studies
- Integrative Neuroscience
- International Political Economy
- International Studies
- Italian Language and Literature
- Italian Studies
- Latin American and Latino Studies
- Mathematics and Economics
- Medieval Studies
- Middle East Studies
- Natural Science
- New Media and Digital Design
- Political Science
- Public Accountancy
- Public Accounting
- Religious Studies
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Spanish Studies
- Theology & Religious Studies
- Urban Studies
- Visual Arts
- Women's Studies
Never Stop: A Fordham Story About Relentless Intelligence. Rose Hill student Ben Delikat talks about the benefits of a Fordham education.