Strategy and Statistics
Joined Fordham: 1986
45 Columbus Avenue, Room 503,
New York, NY 10023
Email: [email protected]
Falguni Sen is head of Fordham's Global Healthcare Innovation Management Center, which aims to promote a high-level international conversation about business, social and health issues. He also is a professor and area chair of atrategy and statistics. Before coming to Fordham, Professor Sen acted as a consultant for numerous private, public and government organizations in the United States, India and Ireland.
Professor Sen has won Fordham's Gladys and Henry Crown Award for Faculty Excellence. He also received a dissertation grant from the National Science Foundation and a graduate fellowship at Northwestern University from the Ford Foundation.
- Ph.D.: Northwestern University
- Master's: MS, University of Delhi
- Bachelor's: BS, St. Stephen's College (India)
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Role of Public trust in competitive environments
- Culture and public trust in healthcare
- Managing innovations.
- Sen, Falguni and Michael Shiel, From Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO): Some Issues, Human Systems Management Journal, Vol. 25, (2), June 2006
- Sen, Falguni, “Conducting Clinical Trials – is there an India advantage?”, The Monitor, vol. 19(5) December 2005
- Sen, Falguni and W. G. Egelhoff, “Innovative Capabilities of a Firm and the use of Technical Alliances”, IEEE Transactions in Engineering Management, vol 47 (2) May, 2000