Manager/Corporate Planning, AT&T, 1979-81; Consulting: AT&T; National Institute of Health; U.S. Department of Defense.
- Ph.D.: Temple University
- Master's: M.A., Temple University
- Bachelor's: B.A., Temple University
- Statistical Modeling
- Statistical Distribution Theory
- Industry Analysis of the Publishing Industry
- "The Culture and Commerce of Publishing in the 21st Century", (with A. Greco and C. Rodriguez) Stanford University Press, 344 pages (2006)
- The Changing Market for University Press Books in the United States: 1997 - 2002 (with Hooman Estelami and A.N. Greco). Journal of Scholarly Publishing. Vol. 36, No. 4. p. 187 - 220 (2005)
- Experimental Designs for Selecting the Better of Two Quantal Response Functions. Communications in Statistics. Vol. 30, p. 63 –78 (2001) BOOKS: "Book Industry Trends 2005".