||Standardized Exam (GMAT/GRE)
||Letters of Recommendation
||Two Required, One Optional
||Two Professional or Academic
|One Required, One Optional
||One Required, One Optional
||One Required, One Optional
Additional Application Information
- The priority deadline for merit-based scholarship consideration is January 10.
- Applications must be submitted online and require a $130 non-refundable application fee.
- International students requiring a visa to study in the United States should apply for the fall 2020 term by March 13.
- Admission to the JD/MBA program requires a separate application and successful admission to the Fordham University School of Law.
- Applicants to the MS in Healthcare Administration should submit completed applications to the Fordham University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
School Codes for Standardized Testing
|MBA — Full-Time
|MBA — Part-Time
|MS in Accounting
|MS in Applied Statistics and Decision-Making
|MS in Business Analytics
|MS in Media Management
MS in Global Finance
MS in Information Technology
|MS in Management
|MS in Marketing Intelligence
|MS in Quantitative Finance
|MS in Taxation
- GRE: Institution (2429); Department (0000)
- TOEFL: 7666
Official academic transcripts should be sent directly from the degree-granting institution or academic records agency. Please use the following address:
Fordham University Gabelli School of Business
Graduate Admissions Office
45 Columbus Avenue, 4th floor
New York, NY 10023
Academic Credentials Verification
All students who have completed an undergraduate degree outside of the United States are required to submit official transcripts and submit a third-party evaluation of their academic credentials. Academic credential evaluations are accepted from any NACES (www.naces.org) recommended service provider.
Admissions interviews are an important component of our comprehensive and holistic evaluation process. All applicants who are offered admission to our graduate business programs will have a completed admissions interview on file.
Applicants will be considered by our admissions committee for an interview after submitting an application. Interviews are a required part of the application and applicants are strongly encouraged to sign up for an interview as soon as you receive the initial invitation. The admissions committee may also render a decision without an interview if it feels that it has sufficient information to do so.
Here are a few notes about the admissions interview:
- Interviews are conducted by members of the admissions staff, faculty members, current students, or alumni.
- Applicants should prepare for a 25- to 30-minute interview.
- Interviews are offered on select days throughout the week on a space-available basis. Interviews should be scheduled at least ten (10) days prior to the date you would like to interview.
All applicants whose native language is not English must submit an original TOEFL or IELTS test score. Exceptions:
- Applicants who have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at an institution where the primary language of instruction is English and is located in a country in which the official language is English
The Gabelli School of Business reserves the right to evaluate an applicant’s language proficiency based on the admissions interview, the TOEFL or IELTS test score, and an additional language proficiency exam (given by Fordham University) prior to the enrollment term. Depending on the outcome of the language proficiency assessment, an intensive language and culture program may be required prior to the enrollment term.