||Standardized Exam (GMAT/GRE)
||Letters of Recommendation
||Two Required, One Optional
||One Required (Academic or Professional)
|Two Required, One Optional
||Two Required, One Optional
||Two Required, One Optional
* MBA Applicants: GMAT/GRE/EA Test Score Requirement Waived for Fall 2020
Do you have any questions about our academic programs? Sign up for a counseling session with a member of our admissions team.
Additional Application Information
- The priority deadline for merit-based scholarship consideration is January 10.
- Applications must be submitted online and require a $130 non-refundable application fee.
- International students requiring a visa to study in the United States should apply for the Fall 2020 term by June 5.
- Admission to the JD/MBA program requires a separate application and successful admission to the Fordham University School of Law.
- Applicants to the MS in Healthcare Administration should submit completed applications to the Fordham University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
Standardized Testing: GMAT/GRE/Executive Assessment
- GRE: Institution (2429); Department (0000)
- GMAT/Executive Assessment:
|MBA — Full-Time
|MBA — Part-Time
|MS in Accounting
|MS in Applied Statistics and Decision-Making
|MS in Business Analytics
|MS in Media Management
MS in Global Finance
MS in Information Technology
|MS in Management
|MS in Marketing Intelligence
|MS in Quantitative Finance
|MS in Taxation
Standardized Testing: English language proficiency
Applicants will need to provide an English-language test score from TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test (DET), or PTE Academic if English is not their native language, unless: (1) you’ve earned an undergraduate or graduate degree at a U.S. college or university, (2) your education was completed exclusively in English in an English-speaking country; view the list of countries accepted, or (3) you received an undergraduate or graduate degree from a university in India. (In some cases, we may request language proficiency test scores.)
Please note the school code for each test below.
- TOEFL: 7666
- IELTS: School Name: Fordham University - Gabelli School of Business
- PTE: School Name: Fordham University - Gabelli School of Business
- DET: School Name: Fordham University - Gabelli School of Business
- TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT): 100
- IELTS: 7
- PTE: 68
- DET: 120
We reserve the right to evaluate an applicant’s English based on an admission interview and an ESL test prior to the start of classes. Based on the results from either or both, English language courses may be required as part of the Gabelli School curriculum.
For more information about international admissions, please contact Gabelli School of Business graduate admissions at email@example.com or 212-636-6200.
- GRE/TOEFL: To meet the needs of students who are unable to take the GRE® General Test or TOEFL iBT® test at a test center due to public health concerns, ETS is temporarily offering a GRE General Test at home option as well as a TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition test in all locations where the computer-delivered tests are normally available, with the exception of Mainland China and Iran. The test is identical in content, format, and on-screen experience to the GRE General Test taken at a test center. It is taken on your own computer at home and is securely monitored by a human proctor online through ProctorU®.
- GMAT/Executive Assessment: Plans to make exams available online in April. Click here for GMAT/Executive Assessment updates.
Applicants applying to any of the Gabelli School of Business graduate programs are required to hold a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or an equivalent degree from a foreign country (in some cases, this is a three-year degree). If you are submitting your application during your last year (senior year) of your undergraduate program, we will accept and evaluate your application with a copy of your in-progress transcript (all completed terms at the time must be included).
At the time of applying, we require you to upload unofficial transcripts from the institutions where you earned your bachelor’s or master’s degree including any institutions where transfer credits counted toward either an undergraduate or graduate-level degree. If an offer of admission is made, you will need to send us your final official transcript with final grades and degree conferred from your undergraduate university/college prior to the first day of class.
Academic Credentials Verification: Applicants whose undergraduate or graduate studies were taught in a non-United States university are also required to submit an official transcript evaluation of their undergraduate and graduate transcripts. Exceptions are made for institutions in Canada, Australia, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. We will accept evaluations from World Education Services (WES), Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE), or any NACES organization member.
If your college or university releases transcripts through a secure electronic site such as National Student Clearinghouse or Parchment; you can order an official copy of your transcript to be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If electronic delivery is not available, please request that your official transcripts be submitted directly via post, in a sealed envelope, to:
Fordham University Gabelli School of Business
Graduate Admissions Office
45 Columbus Avenue, 4th floor
New York, NY 10023
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and the State of New York’s “stay-at-home” order, Fordham University has shifted to remote operations. Please note that our admission team is not able to process any physical mail sent to our office. All supplemental documents related to your application should be uploaded directly to your application or sent to us via email at email@example.com.
Admissions interviews are an important component of our comprehensive and holistic evaluation process. All applicants who are offered admission to our graduate business programs will have a completed admissions interview on file.
Applicants will be considered by our admissions committee for an interview after submitting an application. Interviews are a required part of the application and applicants are strongly encouraged to sign up for an interview as soon as you receive the initial invitation. The admissions committee may also render a decision without an interview if it feels that it has sufficient information to do so.
Here are a few notes about the admissions interview:
- Interviews are conducted by members of the admissions staff, faculty members, current students, or alumni.
- Applicants should prepare for a 25- to 30-minute interview.
- Interviews are offered on select days throughout the week on a space-available basis. Interviews should be scheduled at least ten (10) days prior to the date you would like to interview.