Hughes Hall is where business lives at Rose Hill.
The Gabelli School moved into this building in 2012, following a renovation so dramatic that the only thing that remains is Hughes’ 1890s exterior.
What lies inside is a state-of-the-art center for business education.
In Hughes Hall, you will find:
- An in-house trading room with 15 Bloomberg terminals. Learn to monitor the markets in real time.
- Video conference rooms. Interview with an overseas company by Skype.
- A student lounge with iMacs, giant flat-screen TVs, and tables just like your favorite restaurant booth. Perfect for team meetings or hanging out.
- Classrooms wired with recording equipment. Didn't get part of that lecture? Watch it again online from home.
- Conference rooms and other meeting rooms. Do group work in style.
- The Personal and Professional Development Center. Start your career search.
- Honors room and quiet study space.
- Media rooms with screen-sharing consoles.
Outside, you can relax by the Cunniffe Fountain, take a photo with a statue of Fordham's ram mascot, or grab a seat at one of the tables on the terrace.
This is the kind of building where tomorrow's business leaders get their start—with, courtesy of Hughes's traditional gray stone, a respectful nod to Fordham's history.