Leitura is one of our three primary typefaces. It is an elegant, classic style font that is the appropriate choice for formal, academic and official communications.
- Use it when a serif font is more appropriate than a sans-serif font.
- Leitura is used for headlines, sub headlines, quotes and body copy.
- When using Leitura in white on a dark background use the bolder versions of the typeface.
- Lietura should be tracked out 5-15pts from the default, and its leading can be 2-5pts more than the default.
- If Lietura is unavailable the alternate font is Times New Roman.
Soliel is a simple, modern and versatile font that compliments the classic, more elegant serif font, Leitura. Use Soleil in informal, playful communications as well as materials that are dense and need to be communicated clearly. Soleil is our most readable typeface so its the best choice for long streches of copy.
- Soliel is used for Headlines, Sub headlines, body copy, and captions.
- Use the default tracking and the leading can be 2 to 5pts more than the default
- If Soleil is unavailable the alternate font is Raleway.
Knockout is a versatile font that comes in nine different widths. It is our headline and display typeface—use it to make a statement.
When using Knockout:
- Knockout is not appropriate for small text or formal communications.
- Knockout can is difficult to read as a long headline or subhead, use it for relatively short lines of text.