From the Ram Cam
Fordham Rams: Create Social Media Video Content
Are TikTok and vlogging your thing? Is one of your dreams to go viral? Then keep reading!
The Office of University Marketing and Communications is looking for students to film short videos of their Fordham experience. Bring us on a local outing, show us your daily routine, give us a look at what your favorite activities are like from the inside—and feel free to invite your friends. Get creative and have fun!
Below, you will find two options.
Submit Videos At Your Convenience
If you have a video you wish to submit for consideration for our social media platforms, please fill out the “Submit Content” form. We are eager to showcase our students’ lives through their own eyes, so just go ahead and submit any video for consideration.* If approved, we will reach out to you with where and when we would publish your video through our From the Ram Cam program. If denied, we will do our best to reply with an explanation.
Become a Ramfluencer
However, if becoming a social media influencer is what you are looking for, we encourage you to apply to become a Fordham Ramfluencer! Help us capture Fordham life outside the classroom through From the Ram Cam, a short-form video series created by current Fordham students.
What does it look like to be a Ramfluencer?
- You will be employed by university marketing; undergraduate students are hired each semester and paid $20 per video we use via check or direct deposit.
- You will become one of the faces of Fordham! Any beauty shots or great pictures with friends you wish to submit for our social media channels will be considered!
- You will be required to submit at least two 1-2 minute approved videos (one at the beginning of the semester, and one towards the middle/end of the semester), PLUS submit two TikTok videos throughout the semester.
- Shoot and edit videos that tell a story about your life as a Fordham student, in class, and beyond.
- What you choose to film is up to you! We'll share the best submissions on social.
- There’s also an opportunity to do Instagram takeovers during events or days in the life of a Fordham student.
Applications to become a Ramfluencer are now closed. Please check back at the beginning of the Spring Semester. Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
*Submitting content through our “Submit Content” form has no monetary compensation.