Graduate IPED Publications
Fordham’s Pope Francis Global Poverty Index
Launched in 2016, Fordham’s Pope Francis Global Poverty Index (also known as the Fordham Francis Index or FFI) is a simple, broad, and innovative measure of poverty. This research was produced by Fordham IPED students, under the direction of Dr. Henry Schwalbenberg.
Cassamarca Human Trafficking Report
The report summarizes the Cassamarca Lecture event that seeks to illuminate current concerns on the critical issues of migration and globalization by integrating the insights and perspectives of various experts.
Global Briefs aims to share the public policy insights of students, alumni and faculty on global economic relations, international development, and regional conflict.
Emerging Markets Watch
Emerging Markets Watch aims to share IPED’s emerging markets and country risk analyses with prospective students and friends in the academe, non-profit, government, and in the corporate community.
Current Issues in Development
Current Issues in Development aims to share IPED analyses and experiences in economic and humanitarian development with prospective students and friends in the academe, non-profit, government, and in the corporate community.
During the 3-semester IPED program, all students are encouraged to seek internships or language immersion study programs during the summer between their second and third semesters. The department awards several competitive scholarships to aid with expenses for these trips.
Beyond Borders shares the experiences of IPED students who had undergone internships with Catholic Relief Services (CRS). Over the course of the summer, interns are assigned to the development projects of CRS abroad where they gain invaluable experience in international relief, humanitarian aid and development.
Philippines Field Assessment
Philippines Field Assessment shows the project monitoring and evaluation output of IPED students who participated in IPED's annual project assessment course and study tour in the Philippines. Over the winter break, students are trained to monitor and evaluate development projects at the local community level.
- Emerging Markets Watch 2018
- Emerging Markets Watch 2017
- Emerging Markets Watch '16
- Emerging Markets Watch 2015
- Emerging Markets Watch 2014
- Emerging Markets Watch 2013
- Emerging Markets Watch '12
- Emerging Markets Watch '11
- Emerging Markets Watch 2010
- Emerging Markets Watch 2009
- Emerging Markets Watch '08
- Emerging Markets Watch '07
- Current Issues in Development '19
- Current Issues in Development '18
- Current Issues in Development 2017
- Current Issues in Development 2016
- Current Issues in Development '15
- Current Issues in Development '14
- Current Issues in Development 2013
- Current Issues in Development 2012
- Current Issues in Development 2011
- Current Issues in Development '10
- Current Issues in Development 2009
- Current Issues in Development '08
- Current Issues in Development '07
For more videos, please subscribe to Fordham IPED's youtube channel.