Are you unsure if you want to enroll in an MBA program?
The Fordham Pre-MBA is a “preview” that will help you make an educated decision.
How does this benefit you?
First, you can give the Fordham MBA a test-run.
Second, if you decide to continue on for your MBA, you have a head start.
Third, you can take MBA courses without having yet taken the GMAT.
You get a chance to show Fordham professors and administrators what you can do, too—an advantage that can help you later in the admissions process.
To participate in the Pre-MBA program, you need:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited undergraduate institution
- A completed online application
- One essay
- All official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- A professional résumé
- $130 application fee
For more information on all of the above, and to apply, visit our Admissions Office page.
Please note that Pre-MBA students may take only the three prerequisite classes specified and may only enroll for two consecutive trimesters. Participation does not guarantee admission to the MBA or any other Fordham graduate business program. The courses available to Pre-MBA students are:
- Fundamentals of Accounting I (offered in spring and summer)
- Statistics (offered in spring and summer)
- Economic Analysis and Business Decisions (offered in fall and spring)
If Pre-MBA students decide they want to be considered for a degree program, they must go through the regular admissions process. If they are admitted, any applicable Pre-MBA courses they’ve completed will count toward their program of study and overall GPA.
- Students who receive a B+ or higher in all three Pre-MBA courses will be eligible for a GMAT/GRE waiver.
Pre-MBA is only available to for domestic students. International students interested in prep business programs should see information for the International Business Bridge.
If you are currently enrolled in the Pre-MBA program and wish to apply to the Professional MBA program, please complete a new application for the Professional MBA program. The application fee will be waived and you will not be asked to upload new transcripts, but you will be required to submit the following:
- Updated résumé
- Two (2) letters of recommendation