Know of a leading business or startup that can succeed without technology?
We challenge you to find one.
You cannot escape technology today. So, make it work for your career and your company.
All Gabelli School students receive an introduction to information systems in the core curriculum. For students who want to go even further—envisioning themselves as CIOs or heads of business technology—there are three recently redesigned career-oriented tracks:
Students can pursue information systems at the Rose Hill campus as a:
- Primary concentration in information systems
- Secondary concentration in information systems
- Secondary concentration in fintech
- Series of electives
Students can pursue information systems at the Lincoln Center campus as a:
- Concentration (in Digital Media and Technology)
Courses you might take include:
- Web Applications Design and Development
- Web Analytics
- Mobile Commerce and Applications
- Global IT Strategy and Management
- Business Analytics
- Electronic Commerce
- Enterprise Systems
- Business Applications Development
Alumni and students of information systems recently got internships or jobs at: