Today’s marketing landscape would be nearly unrecognizable to an agency from the Mad Men era. Marketing is now at the center of any successful enterprise, whether it’s a financial institution, a professional sports team, a retail store, or a celebrity.
The Gabelli School’s marketing program teaches students to think strategically and to make smart business decisions that benefit not only companies and individuals, but also society at large.
Students first learn marketing’s primary functions—consumer behavior, market research, advertising, and marketing strategy—and then take specialized courses that lead them toward the jobs they want.
Students can pursue marketing at the Rose Hill campus as a:
- Primary concentration
- Secondary concentration (in Marketing Analytics, Strategic Branding, or Services Marketing)
- Minor (for Fordham College liberal arts majors)
Students can pursue marketing at the Lincoln Center campus as a:
- Primary concentration (in Consumer Insights)
Marketing courses include:
- Consumer Behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Analytics
- Data-Driven Marketing Decisions
- Fashion Marketing
- Sports Marketing
Alumni and students have landed marketing internships and jobs at: