The Full-Time MBA—a two-year program—was created to enhance the whole individual through rigorous, marketplace-relevant academics. Coursework and outside-of-class experiences cultivate leadership skills, communication skills, and technology skills.
When you graduate with a Fordham MBA, you will be prepared to:
- Deliver immediate value to your enterprise and have a measurable impact
- Fill leadership roles and inspire others join you
- Offer a truly global perspective that is both “self-aware” and “world-aware”
- Demonstrate a hunger to succeed, but not at the cost of your moral compass
The Full-Time MBA is more than just a classroom program.
Fordham will help you to find a summer internship that will make the most of the three months between your first and second year. Students have held MBA-level internships at AT&T, Bank of America, BMO Capital Markets, Church & Dwight, Deutsche Bank, Fisher Price, Ford Motor Credit, Hasbro, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and UBS, among many other companies.
New York is our campus, and the city is indeed sewn into the Full-Time MBA.
- An orientation that asks you to reflect on yourself, step outside of your comfort zone, and step into your city.
- A New York City Immersion Week that takes you to meet C-suite executives at companies such as AI Media Group, Bloomberg, BBDO, the NYC Department of Planning, and the Broadway League.
- A “disorientation” week to close out your MBA studies, including a formal gala and time to look back on your journey.