Global Business Honors Program
The four-year Global Business Honors Program selects incoming first years with stellar high school academic records and prepares them for high-level roles in the world's most dynamic firms and organizations. The 25 students in each GBHP class form a close-knit community of friends and scholars.
What makes this program special?
Its name tells all.
"Honors" means that Global Business Honors Program core-curriculum courses are especially rigorous and in-depth. This includes classes in business mathematics, microeconomics and macroeconomics, information systems, business communications and financial management.
- Each semester, students take two honors courses and three courses from the regular curriculum.
- Seniors complete an original capstone research project with one-on-one faculty guidance. Some papers have been selected for publication by the same scholarly journals that typically publish university professors' research.
- By graduation, students have experienced business across the globe via group trips, which are heavily subsidized.
- GBHP groups visit top-ranked companies and business organizations in New York and overseas.
- Career-development programs hone participants' "soft skills," such as interviewing, networking, international business etiquette and verbal presentation.
For more information, contact Brian Dunn, assistant dean for honors opportunities and dual-degree programs, at email@example.com.