Advanced Certificate in Real Estate Finance
A 15-credit program that can be taken after completing a bachelor's, master's, or other advanced degree.
The Advanced, or graduate, Certificate offers practical, real-world knowledge and professional skills needed to analyze markets, evaluate income-producing properties, assess financing options, calculate investment returns, and ultimately make informed real estate investment decisions. The program may be taken stand alone or as part of the master's. The advanced certificate focuses on the cash flow analysis, financial modeling, valuation and debt and equity capital structuring skills required in today’s real estate investment industry.
Choose Your Program Format
- Evening Hybrid: Study with a mix of asynchronous online classes and in-person evening classes in NYC | Full time or part time | Fall and Spring entry
- 100% in-person: Complete the program on-site at Lincoln Center NYC | Full time or part time | Fall and Spring entry
- 100% online: Complete the program through the convenience of online courses | Full time or part time | Fall and Spring entry
In-person evening classes are held at the Fordham Lincoln Center Campus in Midtown Manhattan, NYC
Tuition and Fees
- 15 credits
- Tuition Cost: $1,551 per credit
- Fees: $150 per semester
Who Should Apply
Ideal candidates include:
- Attorneys, developers, brokers, and management professionals who want to further their professional skills in finance and investment.
- Commercial real estate lenders who want to go to the next level in their career
- Design and construction industry professionals who want to better understand the broader ownership perspective of the real estate finance and investment industry.
- Current or former MS in Real Estate and Real Estate Development students who wish to add a specialized designation in Real Estate Finance.