Concentrations and Secondary Concentrations
Fordham offers more than a dozen ways to make your MBA yours.
Five-course concentrations and three-course secondary concentrations are the way to customize your degree.
Guided by their academic advisors, MBA students may choose one or more of these to fit their academic and career goals.
- Accounting Concentration
- Communication and Media Management Concentration
- FinTech Concentration
- Finance Concentration
- Information Systems Concentration
- Management Concentration
- Marketing Concentration
- Public Accountancy Concentration
With the exception of Public Accountancy, all primary concentrations can also be pursued as secondary concentrations.
- Blockchain Secondary Concentration
- Corporate Compliance Secondary Concentration
- Electronic Business Secondary Concentration
- Entrepreneurship Secondary Concentration
- Global Sustainability Secondary Concentration
- Healthcare Management Secondary Concentration
- International Business Secondary Concentration
One-on-one meetings with graduate academic advisors will be indispensable as you make decisions about whether to pursue a concentration or secondary concentration, and if so, which. Our advisors offer special expertise in navigating requirements and ensuring that your academic program matches your post-MBA plans.