Global Business Education
Global business at the Gabelli School is a two-way street:
- We bring the world to you: The content of every class taught here in New York is global in nature. Read case studies of multinational corporations. Visit Deutsche Bank downtown. Have an in-class guest speaker from BNP Paribas.
- We take you to the world: Study abroad is easy—and every student is encouraged to do it. Go for a full semester if you want. But if you don’t, go for 10 days with classmates and a professor on a study tour.
Develop your international portfolio.
Here are some suggestions:
- Earn a secondary concentration in global business as a Rose Hill student.
- Visit three continents in three years in the Global Business Honors Program.
- Study at Fordham's satellite campus in London.
- Make microfinance loans in Africa and India through the Fair Trade program.
- Hold an internship in the New York City office of a multinational firm.
- Take as many global business courses on campus as you can.
We are offering you a ticket to the world.