IT Policy Library
The Fordham IT Policy Library is a repository of policies regarding the technology services you use at the University.
The Information Technology ("IT") resources and services of Fordham University are provided for the advancement of the University's educational, research, and service objectives. They are offered primarily to facilitate the University's academic and business purposes. Any access or use of IT resources and services that interferes, interrupts, or conflicts with these purposes is not acceptable. This Policy Statement provides notice of the University's expectations and guidelines to all who use and manage IT resources and services (including but not limited to computing, networking, communications and telecommunications systems, infrastructure, hardware, software, data, databases, personnel, procedures, and physical facilities).
- Acceptable Use of IT Infrastructure and Resources Policy
- Antivirus Protection (Updated 1/8/2018)
- Data Classification Policy
- Data Classification Guidelines
- Desktop Remote Access (Updated 1/8/2018)
- Email Retention
- File Transfer
- IT Security Policy
- Network Access Control (NAC) Acceptable Use Policy
- Personal Firewall
- University Incident Response Policy
- University Mobile Device Management