PCS Graduate Programs
Fordham School of Professional and Continuing Studies (PCS) offers Master's degrees and graduate certificates to expand their skill set and earn a valuable credential. Currently, we offer an M.S. in Real Estate, three Graduate certificates in Real Estate Finance, Development and Construction, and a Master of Science in Applied Health Informatics.
- Master of Science in Applied Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE)
- Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Development
- Graduate Certificate in Construction Management
Please contact our admissions office at 718-817-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Apply to the School of Professional and Continuing Studies.